Monday, December 08, 2008

Dolls

Visited some toy malls in Mong Kok area. Bought some toys, hehehe. Then met up with Miki at her doll friends' gathering. It was an unfamiliar world, but kind of interesting. I'll have to say, those dolls are not for me. I don't think I can carry such heavy load around for picture purpose. Pinky is all I can handle. Plus, they're way too expensive.

Too much walking... Finally bought a few shirts with cousin A in Garden Street. They're $55 to $79, quite cheap and still seems OK. However, on closer look, quality is lower than expected. You do get what you pay for. Now that I looked back, the clothes I bought that day are not too good. Should have gone with someone closer to my age. Sigh... (T_T) Dinner with cousin A and her husband at Foo Y. (Engrish!)

No comments: