Monday, December 06, 2010

Back to work

(Photo was taken last summer and unrelated to subject.)
As expected, didn't get much sleep. But I'm still fine. Today's work wasn't too bad. Mostly packaging kits and a little bit of precision cutting. If it was a lot, it would have been bad. Finally got a pay cheque too. Since boss has been away for over a month and she didn't give me one before she left, I haven't been paid for over 2 months. Been surviving on my savings. (T_T) Anyway, it's fine now. But it's also Christmas and lots of unavoidable expenses.

Still haven't heard from S. I really don't want to mail stuff to my Japanese friends individually because it cost just under $9 for each. (T_T) (And I have a dozen of them...) What am I gonna do... (T_T)

It's Monday night, fill up night. I went to my favorite gas station just before 8. The price hasn't dropped to the lowest yet, but nevertheless lower than other stations in the area, so I went ahead with the fill up. And, that female beggar who's been harassing me for the last 4 weeks wasn't there! I suppose she probably only shows up when the gas price drops, which attracts costumers, who she'd harass.

No comments: