Friday, December 31, 2010

New year's eve

Of course couldn't get up early when you go to bed that late. It was 2 when I was cooking oatmeal for lunch. Mom and aunt Y went to our family doctor to refill prescriptions. I was alone with dad, and the first thing I saw him do, was to take frozen sliced loaf of bread from the freezer and ate it without reheating. (T_T) Extreme pointless for me to stop him, because he never listens to me.

Then the ladies came back. Immediately mom prepared some freshly bought cheese buns for snack. Dad ate a whole one while mom shared one with aunt Y. (I didn't eat any because I just had oatmeal.) Then he kept on hunting for food and ate crackers, and then a persimmon, and something else. Mom got mad as usual. Then dad got mad as usual. There's no peace in this house-whole since long time ago. Sigh... (T_T) Dad just makes everyone grumpy and mad.

By the time I met up with A and S, it was 4:15. S didn't want to go to A's so he left. R and B invited A and I over for new year's eve dinner. We were there at around... 8? B's cooking was so awesome, I over ate. Met some new friends... already forgotten one of their names, though. But they had to leave around 10:30 for their kids' bed time. Then S's bed time. The rest of us watched a movie while waiting for the count down. There was nothing in town that was on TV. Nevertheless we found something on the same time zone and did the count down with Champagne. Finished off the movie, and I took A home. The lamb was so good, I'm gonna ask for the recipe. Thanks for the party! And happy new year!

No comments: