Sunday, December 05, 2010

Chairs and mittens

Ooooo it has to be the vampire. Alarm went off at noon. Tried to stretch and get out of bed. Next time I opened my eyes, it was 3! AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!

Hopes of going out went down the drain. Still tried nevertheless. Not much time left. Took A to get the desk chair at Staples. Thanks to my defective window, it's extremely easy to break into my car, so I prefer to drop off the chair at A's place before going to the Bay for the red mittens. There's a 20% off store-wide even this weekend. (But the mittens were excluded... booooooo!)

Then grocery shop at Save-on. Thanks, A. I did start out feeling horrible. You did make me feel better. I really appreciate it.

Got home and tried to write some Japanese mail. Only get to finish one. Awwwww... why am I so show?????

Never seen such a completely moldy mandarin in my life before. It's so very completely and evenly moldy yet still holds together very well. (OK actually it was ever so slightly moist on the bottom.) It didn't spread either. It's from a case bought at Costco.

No comments: