Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gift wrap

My bad. Waited till the very last minute. Aunt Y being such an opportunist, asked me to wrap her stuff while I was wrapping mine. Of course couldn't refuse. Ended up not being able to mail YS's stuff. (T_T) Thanks A for meeting me at the station. It helped a lot.

Dinner with brother's gang at the Korean restaurant. Aunt Y is with us till after new year because cousin D is on vacation yet again. They ate out without taking aunt Y, and the fridge was empty. Need I say more? Sigh...

Anyway, dad's walker takes a whole seat. With aunt Y, it had to be ditched. However, today was the first time we used the wheel chair decal. It helped.

Thought I would have lots of time to do lots of things, but again, fell asleep at the desk. Evil... (T_T) Only managed to record my recent purchases. Why am I so slow? (T_T) Over-ate at the Korean restaurant too. My stomach feels like a piece of rock.

No comments: