Friday, December 03, 2010

Vamp / best buy

(Photo was taken in June and unrelated to subject.)
No work today. Wanted to do so many things, but I haven't been feeling too well. No energy at all. It was the vampire! After bugging me for most of the day, it finally showed up around 5. After dinner, I felt so sick, I had the full attack, completed with diarrhea, vomit, and cold sweat. But honestly, it's not the worst. It's just that, this is the first time I didn't make it to the washroom or kitchen sink, so I had to throw up in the trash bin in my bedroom. Pretty gross having that in the room while you lie in the bed unable to move.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Finally felt well enough to get up and brush my teeth at 4. Didn't get a good sleep at all.
The next morning, I went to tie up that garbage bag, and it smelled absolutely disgusting... (T_T)

No comments: