Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fallen and can't get up (1)

(Picture was taken last September and unrelated to subject.)
Just now, mom found dad on the floor. He seemed to have slide onto the floor and couldn't get up, yet didn't call for help. Sigh... he still think of himself as fully capable.

Mom came fetch me. Lucky I didn't return to brother's and have been processing blog post photos. Even with the 2 of us, we couldn't get dad back up on his feet. After numerous trials and maneuvers, we finally succeeded. It was the simplest way of grabbing his arm pit on each side. It was just that, he wasn't cooperative until he was absolutely exhausted.

Sigh...

How many more times this is gonna happen?

He stinks. I've grabbed onto him. And now I stink as I'm typing this. No kidding, I smell like poop. Luckily I have not changed into my pajamas yet. My only other set of winter pajamas is left at brother's.

The ordeal lasted about 45 minutes. I'm exhausted. My legs are weak. Plus I think I pulled something. Thank god it's chiropractor tomorrow. (T_T)

No comments: