Tuesday, December 28, 2010

House-sitting (2)

Got up at 12:30. Fed the guinea pigs and myself, then brought food to the exchange student downstairs. By the time I met up with A, it was almost 3. Brought stamps at Shopper's, and noticed some US coins in my change purse. I've never received any US quarter in change before. Today, our dollar went slightly above the US dollar, and immediately this. Well, I don't think this rate will last long, though.

We then went to a CD store's sale on Main, then bead shop. Richmond afterward, to A's new favorite and my old favorite stores. Dollar Giant is having a half price off Christmas stuff sale. The gift tag stickers are good. Wow, a dollar store's half price sale! Quite something.

Dinner at Timmy's. Thanks A for giving me a hand on changing the guinea pigs. It helped a lot. I appreciate it. Sorry I've been a bitch. The 4 canker sores and my back have been killing me and rendered me non-functional. (T_T) I guess I don't sleep well on unfamiliar beds.

Drove A home, stayed for a bit, then I went home myself to wash my hair. Didn't want to do it at brother's because I'm not familiar with his setup. Packed up one pair of mittens with the cheap envelopes from the dollar store. Sent a few e-mail, and it was 1:30!!!! Awwwww! I still wanted to go back, but I'm afraid I might scare the exchange student. I'll try to get up early tomorrow.... AAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!! The alarm clock is at brother's!!! (OK I do have a really old wind-up travel-size one.)

No comments: