Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fallen and can't get up (2)

(Picture was taken last October and unrelated to subject.)
Within the hour, I fell sick. Not the "sick" sick, but "wrong". I can't lift heavy stuff thanks to old injuries. But I had no choice, right? How can I not help? All the muscles in my body were tense. I couldn't relax. Any position I put my body in felt wrong. So wrong... I couldn't sleep. Thought I might as well get up and write about it here, but I need to rest. I was so very tired, yet couldn't sleep.

If I lie on my side, fingers would tingle on that side. Really bad. Every single joint and muscle felt like they were emitting radio waves and wouldn't shut up. No pose lasted more than a minute before I need to move. I was just so extremely unwell and frustrated, tears wouldn't stop. Every time I need to get up early, I've been unable to sleep. Why? Why this? Why me? At one point I even thought, damn you, God. Damn you. (Bad...)

Not sure when, but I did eventually fall asleep. Got up around 10 and out of bed roughly 30 minutes later. Estimated sleep time, 3 hours. Not very functional.

No comments: