Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Dream

Haven't had a nightmare this bad for a while. In it, I was a terrorist and tried to set up (and set off) some bombs. My mission was to finish 3 bombs by putting gun powder into 3 giant speakers without being noticed. It was like a stage in a screening room... like those in production houses. PM was there. (1 of the 3 founders of a company I used to work for.) I succeeded and hide outside the door. 3 guys quietly came to cheer me on. Then PM invited me to the screening. I've already had in my hands a finished multiple-choice comment from. I sat for a minute or two and left, because the bomb was set to explode at noon.

I ran through the hallway that was not unlike BCIT's. Then outside, and around the building. When I reached the far end of the next building, the bomb went off.

A column of fire shot up the sky. So tall, I couldn't see the end. I just felt like I had to run like hell, and that I must do it because it was my mission.

The second part of the dream... was totally unrelated to this bomb thing. I wanted to check time so I reached for my phone. It was an i-phone! It was A's i-phone! I thought, I must call to let him know I've switched phone with him. But of course no use because his phone was in my hand. Now that I think of it, I could have called my own phone because he must have mine.

Then there was a 3rd part of the dream. The layout of the building was like my old home but it was turn into an AV equipment showroom. I had to turn down the volume of all TVs because people (my family?) was sleeping. I was having trouble finding the volume control on most of the TVs.

I'm still shocked that I was a terrorist in the dream. (T_T) Why? Why would I have such a dream????

No comments: