Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Boxes and castings

Just another work day. Slightly heavier then yesterday. Sorting, counting, making mini Christmas gift boxes, lining furniture, and last but not least, casting. I've never done casting before so it was kind of interesting. Extremely messy, though. I was only doing supporting work and cleanup, though. Boss did the main parts.

Eat out day with brother's gang again. Mom chose the cafe close-by which I've already gotten so tired of. It was raining so I suppose it was only logical to chose that place.

Stomach hasn't been feeling well since after lunch.

Got home, started to do some surfing and immediately felt asleep at the desk. Bad... (T_T) I was completely useless for the rest of the night. Yet again, did not deal with the parcels... (T_T) Time is running out.

Sorry, A, I couldn't call you sooner because of the casting.

No comments: