Monday, December 27, 2010

House-sitting (1)

Brother goes out of town for 3 days, so I'm there to house-sit again. Set alarm at noon, woke up, tried to stretch in bed, next time I opened my eyes, it was 2:45!!! Aaaaarrrrgh!!!!!

Got an e-mail from one of my blog friends that I must reply, and then plus one more. Had to cancel on A... sorry... (T_T) Might as well eat before going to brother's. Didn't pack too much stuff, and forgot things twice. First, my water bottle, second time, alarm clock and allergy pills. Little things added up and I only had less than 30 minutes at Michael's. Already missed their boxing day 25% off sale item coupon yesterday. Thought I could go there earlier today, but nooooo. Got to use one half price coupon for today, though. There's still one more for tomorrow.

It was about 9:30 when I arrived at brother's. The exchange student was still not back. (She ended up coming back after 1.) Fed the guinea pigs and had some food myself. The canker sores are very painful. There are 4 of them. (T_T) Then I started to take my payment for house-sitting: making long distant calls to my friends. (Brother's phone plan allows him to call one place long distant unlimited.) Talked to 2 old friends until... 4? Then I started to get ready to bed... not before feeding the guinea pigs one more time. In an unfamiliar environment, you can't do things as fast as you want. Ended up going to bed super later again. (T_T) Oh well...

No comments: