Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dream

Another nightmare? I was with someone walking on the street, then came to an open construction site. A building was being demolished... hey it was my grade school! I was telling my friend (?) how it used to feel so much bigger...

Then it jumped to another part. I was with A, again walking on the street. It could be Japan or some Japanese area in other country. We went into a dingy convenient store. I tried to buy a tomato at the cashier. The young man brought out another one and said, 12 yen. I said, but I only want that first one. He then took the second one back, and said, 12 Japanese dollar. Hmm...

Then another jump. I was still walking with A, in some smaller side streets. The floor was wet. It could have rained. He had a shopping bag with some software he just bought. Then we parted. I was supposed to meet him back at a store or restaurant. I went back to my car and opened up the trunk. From it I took out a pair of leg protector (?) and put them on. They were as high has those over the knee boots, but made with magazine pages and packing tape. (Huh... what? Why?) They were bulky and heavy too. Something was pulling inside my left sock and my toes were cramping.

Somehow the scene switched and I was in an office trying to fix my left sock. I was trying to take the boots off and had one foot on a chair. A short balding Japanese (?) man was talking to me too. He wasn't pleased about this "bad manner". This guy... was my boss. (No, I don't know anyone like that in real life. It just was set up that way in the dream. Now that I think of it, he did look like one of my teachers but he's not Japanese...) A few moments passed. Not sure if I talked to other people or did anything else, but this "boss" came back and found me still trying to fix my sock. Then it repeated a 3rd time. This time he said, I'm fired. I was super shocked. I tried to explain the situation to him and yanked off the left "boot", and got shocked some more. I wasn't wearing any socks. My feet were wrapped in packing tape, and of course the left foot's wrapping was butched and my toes were all forced into a crocked position.

I couldn't change his mind. Very sad. Then I noticed the company was a publisher. I also recognized the cover of 2 of the magazines on display were Japanese web comics that I've been following. The people there seemed like I've known them long ago.

Tears came down. I was crying. Crying and crying. Yes, very say. But what about? Getting fired? Or loosing a dream job? I simply didn't like the situation. (Now that I've analyzed it, it could be that, A will never take me to Japan before my time runs out.)

Than I was woken up by A's phone call. It was noon. There were more to the dream but I can't remember.

No comments: