Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chat drawing board

Continued making face beads for Miki's doll show. Drilling holes manually is just too slow. (And it hurts my hands.)

Today's the day for my first ever chat drawing board. The character encoding at Takamin was screwed up and all words turn into little squares. I thought I'd just go crash the party, but it's also like that at Y's board! Yikes! Looks like it's a Java applet problem. Oh well, can't fix it but can still draw. So I went ahead. All the buttons have no names. It's kinda like driving without headlights. Difficult to use, struggling quite a bit.

Then Y showed up! Didn't expect that! So we did some chatting while drawing. That was fun! She even taught me a few tricks. Thanks!

Then the vampire came. I was wondering what this lack of energy has been... (T_T)

No comments: