Friday, July 30, 2010

Dream

I was driving mom and dad... and tried to turn into a tricky area to park. It kind of reminds me of the messiness of Cambie and 6th with the tricky triangle. Did I intentionally try to sneak over a curb? My car was jammed onto something like those fail blog videos with the front hanging in mid-air. We got out. Then the environment turn into an office at night. Lights were on, plenty of clerks were around. I looked back, my car was an old micro van with only 3 seats in a straight line, not unlike those coin-operated kiddie rides. The front half was sitting on a cubicle wall with a desk behind. There were some conversation exchanged with the clerks, but I don't remember what, though. We seemed to be waiting for help with the van. Then I suddenly thought, I maybe able to lift it. And sure I did! We got back into the van and drove off. This time I clearly remembered how tight the inside was. There was only one door on the side. Mom sat behind me, while dad sat behind mom.

There were more after that but evaporated before I wrote it down. (T_T)

No comments: