Sunday, July 04, 2010

House-sitting (4)

Woken up by a phone call at 11:30. This house just wouldn't let me have enough sleep. Sigh... Of course couldn't get up in time to take the call. It rang only 4 times.

Necklaces-making continued. Maybe it's the lack of sleep, maybe it's getting tired of this stuff, production slowed down tremendously. Didn't finish a single one today. Did a bunch of preparations, though.

Brother came back way earlier than I expected. Last time it was like... 10? Today was before 7. Jumping right back to normal life tomorrow means he needs extra time to unpack and clean up. Again, I was surprised they didn't have dinner before crossing the border. They ate bread and cup noodle. I, ate the same stuff I brought from home. Left at 9:30. It was still bright outside.

Costco closed for Independence day, so their shopping plan was trashed. No eggs. Oh well I'm sure they go down there often.

No comments: