Saturday, July 24, 2010

Zakushi on Main

Took A to pick up some computer stuff, then my stuff at Save-on. Namely toilet paper rain cheque. Thanks for the sunscreen, A! (^_^) Kingsway's being paved. Single lane traffic each way. There seemed to be a police incident (accident???) in front of Metrotown so traffic was sealed off there. Luckily, it could be bypassed by going into the parkade.

My car was like an oven. My left arm was burnt despite using sunscreen. It's not the hottest day, but I got soaking wet.

Thanks A for dinner at Zakushi. Their quality dropped drastically today. All meat was slightly under-cooked. The waiter did not write down the first item I ordered. Tea refill came too early while you didn't need it, and none when you do need it. We were forgotten for the longest time. They limited the stay to 2 hours, yet they don't give you your food. Hmm...

So, without the tofu salad, I only had 3 chicken skews and ice-cream for dinner. Ate some more ice-cream at A's place later. Not a healthy dinner at all. (T_T) A said the main staff must have been on vacation, or at the fireworks tonight. These temps don't know how things should work.

No comments: