Friday, July 23, 2010

North Van fail

Was gonna to get up earlier to meet Pa for my car insurance, but of course I got up too late. Don't like giving my card number over the phone, but I was in no position not to. (T_T) Still needed to go there to sign for it.

Was going to North Van to see P and J after the insurance's done. P called saying the BBQ's not over yet. I thought they'd have it right outside the school, but no, they went to a park somewhere. Oh well, today's plan went down the drain. I was hoping to go to Park Royal's Michael's too. The only lucky thing was, P stopped me before I went to North Van.

So I went to the Burnaby branch instead. Thought that one is kind of out of the way and should have good selection, but no, the good stuff are gone. Well, I guess other people also think this way.

There was a LD nearby, so I checked if they still sell the Reeze mini cups. Yes they do, plus a similar one from Planters. W will be happy.

No comments: