Monday, July 12, 2010

Old Nikon

The camera repair shop finally called. I was gonna call them but they beat me to it. (Thanks, vampire.) The lens need to be repaired and some pins replaced. It takes $130. Forgot to ask if it's before or after tax. Nevertheless, I went for it. Takes about a week. But they didn't call last Wednesday when they said they would. Hmm...

My old Nikon Coolpix 2500 has been back in use since last week, and will be until the Cannon comes back. I thought it's still as good (expect for being obsolete), until just now I realized the date and time stamp is gone. Probably because I took the battery out while it's in storage. However, all the pictures are stamped 2002 January 1st, 12:00 AM. Yikes... (>_<;)

Preparing the wooden beads continued. The large ones cannot be done manually and calls for the fake Dremel. Lacking a drill attachment, hole-drilling still has to be done by hand. That's tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. Before that, more sanding is necessary. I'm getting impatient.

Oh no, tomorrow is car tune up day, if I feel well enough. Air care is next.

No comments: