Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Housesitting (1)

There it goes again. This time, no sleeping over.

LW has a 90% off sale, so I went to take a look. Not surprisingly, almost everything's gone. Even those lame and old DVDs that I thought would be there till the very end, are gone. Whatever few item left is pretty much junk. Old games, questionable vegetable cleaner, pet flea spray, small memo pads, ancient-looking phone wipes, beaten-up baskets, ugly shoes, ugly clothes... Tomorrow, anything you can fit into their shopping bag will be $1. But I don't think there's a single item worth buying. Well, maybe the memo pad is useful, but I don't need any.

Stopped by Iwase again to pick up another round of cheap Pinkys. Just couldn't resist!

Then Save-on to see if they've restocked the toilet paper. Nope. There's not even a space for it. I wonder if it's a scam to get you through the doors.

Last stop, brother's place. Sis-in-law has left huge amount of food with the guinea pigs. Judging from how little the food's been trampled, I think it hasn't sat there for too long. Which means, brother's gang left the house late. Hmm...

Picked up the second-handed Pinkys from E too. Thanks E and W for the help!! PK001B is my holy grail! Yay~!!

No comments: