Tuesday, July 20, 2010

St. Joseph

Ended up going to bed at 5. But I finished Miki's stuff at last. Well, there are still a lot more that I can do, but the parcel has to go out today, or it won't make it before the show.

Dad's got geriatric doctor's appointment today. After some quick tests, the doctor said he has dementia for sure. He could have had a mini stroke before too. He'd be scheduled for a brain scan, then she can diagnose if he actually has Alzheimer's.

3 hours of sleep totally fried my brain. I couldn't make sense of the map and had trouble finding my way back to the car. (T_T)

Naturally, we ate out for lunch. Then to HKB to take care of some account changing stuff. I totally don't understand why and what the benefits would be, getting rid of the bank book type accounts. It took over an hour to open an new account and transfer the money. OK, I also set up some internet stuff too. The lady helping me wasn't too knowledgeable and that's why.

It was around 3, so I went to the air care center. There were more cars than expected. Oh well. It feels very awkward whether to turn off the engine while waiting. As far as I remember, last time there were signs saying "do not turn off engine". They're gone now.

Got home, tried to finish off some WIP necklaces, but I was pretty much useless for the rest of the day. Yet I was still reluctant to sleep earlier. Sigh...

No comments: