Wednesday, July 28, 2010

House-sitting (2)

Again, badly, badly, needed chiropractor's appointment. Last week's 1.6 hour stuck in traffic really destroyed my back. I'm finally feeling more normal after the treatment. It's so scary how I turn into a 100% negative monster when my body isn't feeling well. (Yet I don't feel it and go directly into this alternate mode...) (T_T)

Since I was half-an-hour late, there was a bit of a wait. Expected, thought. But 5 people ahead of me was somewhat unusual. Went straight to brother's place after the appointment. The guinea pigs' food was almost gone. They're just like dad. Eat like there's no tomorrow, and poop like hell. Hell for everyone around him. Well, human hygiene is a problem, not guinea pig's.

Spent the night calculating cost for the doll necklaces. I really question my way of doing things. Sigh... I do try to keep good records, but when it's time to use them, I can't find what I need! OK, to be fair, there ARE missing records too. Sigh... I'll just have to rely on Miki's judgment on price, then.

No comments: