Saturday, July 03, 2010

House-sitting (3)

Someone called before noon, again. Of course I wasn't up. Didn't even border to try answering the call. Tried to sleep for a little bit more, but of course didn't work. I don't want to admit it, but the mattress is too soft for me.

Then mom called to relay a message from HK Bank. They're imposing bank fee on bank books. Sigh... Isn't statements more expensive? You gatta mail them too! Anyway, food ran out. Both for me and the guinea pigs. So I went home to get some. Plus, washed my hair. Didn't want to mess up their bathroom setup.

Before that, I went to Richmond to continue with what I didn't finish on July 1st. Didn't know XS Cargo moved into the pet shop location. There's a $28.99 camcorder, but too bad it's all plastic and pretty crappy. Went to the new Dollar Giant to pick up some supply, which was also running out. And I finally found that Taiwanese junk food supermarket sis-in-law told me about. Picked up two buy-1-get-1-free sticky-rice cakes. (Which makes the total four.)

Didn't make any long distance call. I think my friends all had enough. And I need to work on necklaces.

No comments: