Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Dinner / hot!

Summer suddenly arrived overnight. It's hot!! H O T ! ! !

Well, comparing to most other places, we're still on the cool side, though. But 26 degrees feels like 32. Especially in my car. It's literally a sauna. (There're neighbouring towns going over 30 and breaking records too.)

Y has no Tupperware so I promised to give her a disposable one. And guess how many I dug up from the kitchen? I dunno. I was so shocked, I didn't even border counting.

Dinner with brother's gang at Angle's Cafe. Haven't been there for a while, and we all ordered our "usual" dishes. How boring. Sis-in-law was exhausted from the day's work and went home right after with my older niece. Brother came for a hair cut. The younger niece wanted to "bug me" so she came along. (Yeah, she just wants me to show her Pinky web sites and stuff. I've already sent her links. She can do it on her own. This way she can bypass computer access limit at home. Sneaky!!) I needed to wash my car, so she didn't get to bug me. Yup, haven't washed it for a year. So filthy. I know this is gonna cost me dearly tomorrow. Awww... but tomorrow is my last time seeing Y. She's going back to Japan in a few days. (T_T) Will I be able to last that long?

Need to rush a set of bead charms for her.

No comments: