Thursday, July 01, 2010

House-sitting (1)

Happy Canada Day! (Well, nothing special for me this year.)

Spending 4 days 3 nights away from home is no difference from traveling. Needed to pack. And it took way too long. I ended up going to my brother's place around 4 pm.

Went to Richmond to check out Liquidation World as requested by sis-in-law. They're having a close-out sale. Too bad the discount is only 30% on the stuff she wants. While trying to find that new Taiwanese junk food supermarket she told me about, I discovered a new Dollar Giant near by. Most stuff are in stock, nice! However, they were closing early on Canada day. I didn't get to look around too much. Must go back another day. Michael's was closing early too. Hmm... too bad, 50% off receipt coupon next week.

Talked to Miki long distance for... 4 hours??? Brother's phone plan allows unlimited call to HK. I view it as my payment for house-sitting. Heehee...

Worked on some doll necklaces too.

No comments: