Saturday, July 17, 2010

Last minute push

Tried to scan and number all the necklaces last night, but fell asleep at the desk. Yet I was still reluctant to go to bed. Why?

It's rare that I made it to Michael's for their 15% off entire purchase coupon. However, the good stuff are already gone! (T_T) Otherwise on clearance, which is excluded from the deal. They always do that to bypass that coupon. So what's the point? I'm sure if I go to the one in Park Royal, I'd find more stuff. But gas and time is not worth it.

Liquidation World further discounted their stuff, so I picked up some more paper punches sis-in-law asked for 2 weeks ago. At $2.5 each, I couldn't resist getting 2 for myself even though the design wasn't the nicest.

Last minute push for the stuff I'd be sending to Miki.

No comments: