Monday, July 26, 2010

Vascular doctor

Dad's followup appointment after the CT scan. It was my first time seeing the lump near his left crotch. It's almost as big as a fist and hard as a rock. Yikes...

The doctor said, since it's just water inside, doesn't hurt and causes no problem, nothing needs to be done. Still, I wouldn't want anything like that to grow on me. The next appointment is in one year.

It's so rare that mom did not want to go home right away, and even mentioned eating out for dinner. (OMG! It's gonna snow tomorrow!!) So I tried to contact brother's gang. No one was at home. Neither he nor sis-in-law would answer their cell phone. They simply disappeared. But they'll be going camping tomorrow. Where have they gone?

I kept calling them at home twice after dark. Finally at 11:30 they returned my call. Turns out they've gone cross-border shopping for camping supply. Their visiting guests took an hour at the border to get stamped, and no cell phone allowed in there. I see...

With the foreign students gone, I don't need to sleep over anymore. Just have to check on their guinea pigs once a day. Plus, sis-in-law's sister's family is staying in the guest bedroom. I don't feel like sleeping in the students' rooms in the basement. Packing takes too long, so I'd just stop by without sleeping over.

No comments: