Thursday, August 12, 2010

Betrayed

C... you stood me up last minute for this weekend's AE, yet you still have the guts to act like you're always right, not to mention the lack of even feeling the slightest apologetic, but are you seriously telling me that you've been doing me a favour? That expecting to go there with you is my fault? Sure, family is always more important than friends. Wait... I consider you as a friend, but do you? Now I know I should downgrade you to acquaintance.

Great... now I'll have to go to AE alone. Totally not looking forward to it. But I've paid $40 already. 40 bucks may be disposable to C, but not to someone who only makes minimum wage. And you think you're so noble for trying to "help me"? Does that make you sacred and cancels out whatever you do wrong? What a joke! I appreciate your intention, but did you look at the result? Did you look into the mirror? When things don't work out, do you think by just saying "I forgot" can brush everything away? Are you not responsible for your words? All these and not even a single "sorry". I guess this 40 bucks is tuition for learning what kind of person who you really are. I should have kept you cut off since way back after that trip. But somehow I loosened up and let you in again. This is a perfect reminder that I cannot believe you at all.

Dad's urology appointment today. Things went well. He's on 6-month interval observation again. Cousin D is in town and we had dinner with brother's gang. She's getting rid of most of her stuff. We got some bed sheets, a pillow, a blanket, and shirts etc today. I might get her bed.

No comments: