Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tired

No energy. It's been like that recently but today is the worst so far. Eye lids are so heavy. Even feel a little light-headed. It is the weather? Not sure. It's supposed to rain today but it didn't. I'm not complaining. However... can't stop wondering if it actually rained, my body might get out of this "something's brewing" state.

Stayed home, took it easy. Did a little bit of cleaning up (but far from finish). Took A's advise and went for a half-hour walk in the neighbourhood after dinner. I did feel better. Thanks! Too bad it only lasted for two hours and I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Finally started scanning some pages from a library book that's due soon. Didn't want to scan when it was so hot. Now's my chance.

Is summer gone already? We only had two rounds of hot weather! Not enough! (Yeah yeah I know, this is better for the forest fire...)

No comments: