Friday, August 20, 2010

Chiropractor

Oh boy did I need chiropractor. The relief was huge. Being on my feet for 2 days in a row last weekend and the weight of my bag were probably the culprit. (Shoes weren't good for walking too.)

Got coffee beans, and then went to the Richmond Sears. Traffic was bad. One accident on the Knight Street bridge and 2 on the Oak Street bridge. Luckily I managed to dodge them all. A hates the traffic radio station, but they are useful in times like this.

That huge section at Richmond Center is still "under renovation" and doesn't look like they'd be open any time soon. I suspect they'll never re-open.

The dresses selection there was even smaller. And as expected, didn't have what I want. They didn't even have any of my 3 dresses. Oh well! Sizes were big too. I heard on the radio the other day that people were saying how Caucasians can't find their sizes in Richmond. What a lie! It's end of season sale and plenty of good deals. I tried on a few items but all waaaay too big. Oh well!

Temperature dropped sharply. Is summer over? This is actually comfortable right now. Weather is still fare, temperature is just right. A huge amount of cleaning up has been piling up since 3 weeks ago because it was too hot. Now I can finally start.

No comments: