Friday, August 27, 2010

Incontinence

(Picture is unrelated to subject.)
Ran into dad just now, right when he came out of his bedroom to pee. This was the very first time I saw "it" in action. Front view. His pants legs were rolled up. His hands holding the thighs up so the crotch was tight. I saw pee gushing out from his crotch. Onto the carpet and the towel in front of the washroom. It didn't seep through the fabric, but gushing out. It was like covering the faucet with a piece of cloth and then turning it on.

Sigh...

I've seen him at such moments from the back, with his butt in full view. So I assume he always pull his pants down to expose his dick, and that's why he leaves pee trails. No, that was not the only way...

Sigh...

2 comments:

Just Plain Tired said...

I'd imagine that was quite a sight.

MC said...

Not a sight that I want to see... (T_T)