Sunday, August 08, 2010

Worst brainlessness this year

Forgot to brush my teeth before leaving the house today. Can't believe I can screw up this big. This this way worse then starting the car without removing the steering wheel lock. (T_T)

I usually brush my teeth after breakfast. This morning I didn't eat breakfast, so naturally, I did not brush. Sigh...

Luckily I always keep a tooth brush in the car, so I was able to brush at A's. The tooth brush is a leftover habit from my braces days.

Met J and M today. Last time we met was... geeze, how many years ago? I forgot! He was using a cane back then. I'm glad he seems fully recovered now. I've known him for a good 12 or 13 years. Time flies. Thanks A for hanging out and the day!

Costco finally has Thin Addictives! Yay~! Can't believe such a good product can be sold out so often.

Canker sore is probably at it's peak...

No comments: