Saturday, August 21, 2010

Power outage

The chiropractor visit works magic. I feel a huge difference. After a good night sleep, I'm definitely less grumpy today. Wait... I forgot to take a Pinky picture! Arrrrgh!!

Took care of some post office business and bakery errands. Went to the Brenwood mall Sears to try my luck on the dress size. Nope, nothing. Wasn't expecting much but I did have some hope. At least there were 2 size 4 dresses of different style. Tried one on, didn't work for me. Oh well.

Went to drop off A's coffee beans. Thanks for the corn from the street vendor van. It was very good. More expensive but I guess you do get what you pay for. Grocery shopping at Walmart afterward.

Around 9:30 mom called. There was a power outage in my neighbourhood. A found out on the Hydro web site what area was affected... and it was huge! Power was down for about 2 hours. It's the second time this year. Luckily it wasn't around meal time like last time.

No comments: