Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Haircut

It's been half-a-month overdue. My hairstylist kind of screwed up. When he asked an assistant to use the curling iron on me, she either misunderstood or got carried away, and gave me way too much curls. She even used hair spray. (I don't use any styling products, hence no styling.) It wasn't bad, just not what he planned. So he had to fix it. I don't really mind the curls. However, I'd never be able to duplicate the result at home, so I prefer plain. He was going to teach me some styling tricks too, but thanks to the "accident", it didn't happen. Oh well. I've already washed everything out anyway. Don't want to get hair spray on the pillow.

Thought I looked quite different, but no one noticed. Not A, not S, not even mom. Only after I washed, she asked if I've already had the cut. Sigh... I know, I know. It didn't look good, period. (T_T) A said I should dress up more, but what's the point? This is the perfect proof. (T_T)

Yup, forgot the vampire is scheduled to arrive anytime starting tomorrow. That's why I'm in such a crappy mood.

Why do I feel so betrayed?
Was it because the food was so crappy?
Was it because $10 was disgustingly not worth it?
Was it because A said I don't have to worry about paying for dinner when eating with him, yet he made me pay tonight?
Was it because this dinner canceled out (and went over) whatever I managed to save by borrowing A's buss pass?
Was it because A said "making me spend money will make me feel better"? (NOOOO, saving money makes me feel better.)

I see... I think this is where the anger comes from.

Sigh... is there no middle ground? Maybe it's time to give up completely? (T_T)

I've already spent too much in the past 7 days. Chiropractor $45. Gas $30. An online Pinky order maybe $40. Amazon books maybe $35. Bead stuff around $30. Haircut $37. And now crappy dinner $10. (There are possibly more.) My back was so screwed up, I had to skip one day of work. This unbalanced work/spending ratio puts me in a panic mode. OK the Pinky is not essential, but it waters my heart.

... and I forgot to take Pinky pictures during dinner again. When my blood sugar gets low, I'd eat and forget the Pinky picture. (T_T) A n d I p i c k e d o u t a P i n k y l a s t n i g h t e s p e c i a l l y f o r t o d a y . . . . . .

It could also be the pitiful result from Miki's doll show. Out of 36 necklaces I sent her, only 2 got sold. I don't think that gets any close to paying for the table. (T_T)

Plus, the online Pinky order did not go smoothly. Something screwed up and I'm charged EMS instead of SAL. Hope they can fix it. Otherwise, I'd be grumpy f o r a l o n g t i m e . . . ( T _ T )

No comments: