Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pants

(Picture was taken on the 17th and unrelated to subject.)
Labels and packaging all day... and a little bit of jewelry. Doesn't make any difference. My back is still screwed up. (T_T) Went to the school. Pa was not available today due to friend's wedding. He's just not having any luck on getting his reel done. Only Ju was there tonight.

Since I was at work, mom told me the story later. Dad complained about one of his pants being too low-ride. So mom cut off a portion from the legs and transplant them onto the crotch. It's a big surgery. The pair of pants was finished today. Then Mr. and Mrs. L came visit. When mom gave Mrs. L a haircut, dad took apart that pair of newly finished pants, which only lived for less that 30 minutes. Mom was furious. She whipped dad with the remnant. Dad as usual, yelled "that hurt!" Sigh... (T_T)

So mom will be busy with dad's pants for a while. I just can't bring myself to ask about the dresses alterations...

No comments: