Monday, August 30, 2010

Chiropractor

Chiropractor day. The weather is supposed to change. 24 hours later, it will turn into the wettest day in August. My body is feeling it. I feel like a deflated balloon.

Things went smoothly. I even went to Sears Metrotown to exchange that slightly defective sweater. Couldn't help stopping at the dollar store, and of course always find something to buy. This time was some plastic storage boxes. They looked great, but I only find out later that they actually suck! There are no lids for the screw-stack containers, and they don't even screw well!

The framing store outside Future Shop turn into a Halloween store. 2 full months ahead.

I slept in, so all these were told to me by mom. Dad had diarrhea this morning. He didn't even know it. He didn't even flush or use toilet paper. It stink like hell. He stink like hell. The cleanup was hell too... Sorry mom!!!! (T_T) (T_T) (T_T)

No comments: