Friday, August 06, 2010

Public Library

As expected, my neck is screwed up from yesterday's work. I made the right decision to skip work today. My boss must be unpleased. But it was her who doesn't want me to work if I can't give her 100%. As a result I make $60 less. If you can't do it, you can't. Nothing can be done. The funny thing is, I don't thin I can have 100% to start with.

The library book I requested has arrived at my local branch, so it's a perfect opportunity to pick it up. Didn't need to go to the library ever since I graduated from school. Now, instead of buying a certain how-to book, I tried the library. And guess what, my card expired! Didn't know there's a 2-year inactive time limit. So I was given a new card. As to the book... it's not for beginners. Looks like I can't avoid buying that one with an instruction DVD. (T_T)

No comments: