Thursday, August 05, 2010

Dream

More like a nightmare. Many parts have gone missing, though.

Seemed like I just came back from a trip to visit Miki. Received a small parcel, which I mailed to myself before the trip ended (in order to lighten luggage). There were 3 pears and some other stuff inside which were still in their original store wrappings. I ate one pear, then looked at the other stuff. There were a few people around, seemed to be brother's gang and sis-in-law's sister's gang, or friends. Someone pointed out the remaining pears are weird. I looked at them, and they were dark green, covered with short strands. They looked like worms or larva that were a lot thinner and longer than maggots. It was only then that I realized how strange it was to eat a pear that came through the mail after being in transit for anything between a week and a month. Too late. I've already eaten that first one. (But it looked normal enough when I ate it!)

Then the larva got really huge and flat like a tape worm, only super plump. They were larger then a finger. I picked one up with tweezers to show mom. As soon as it landed on the table, it sticks up it's tail in the air, with head still sitting on the table, like doing a handstand. And opened it's jaws wide (full of horrible fangs) and hissed at mom. I was saying, oh no, we must kill all of them, as this is like introducing a foreign specie into the environment. Mom said no worries, she can take care of it.

There were way more than this, but were lost before I got to write it down... (>_<;)

No comments: