Thursday, August 05, 2010

Canker Sore

It's killing me... (T_T) The scratch on my tongue from the retainer had turn into a big painful canker sore. (T_T) It hurts!!!!!!

Just recovered from Tuesday's neck ache, but after today's intense mini broaches, my neck, shoulders and back are all screwed up again. So screwed up, I had to tell my boss I may not be as productive tomorrow. In fact, this afternoon from 2:30 to 6:00, my productivity steadily declined. Didn't even get to put the micro glass beads on. Of course my boss doesn't want me if I'm not at 100%, so the next work day is next Wednesday. Oh well. Less income for me. (T_T) She told me I'm the only one working for her, but that's a lie. I may be the only one sitting side by side with her at her place, but she dishes out homework to some of her "friends". They've stopped by to drop off or pick up such "homework".

Went to the school afterward. It's been... 2 weeks? P's grandpa passed away on the day of the BBQ. All those interruptions prevent him from progressing on his work. Now that the funeral-related matters are over, he should be able to concentrate better. I can only wish him luck.

No comments: