Monday, August 23, 2010

Power outage again

No work today so I slept in. (Went to bed super late scanning that library book. Need to continue today.) Managed to dodge the power outage late morning. Did they fix it properly since last Saturday? Hmm... The radio news also said it affected the Skytrain.

Went to mail M's b-day gift, picked up a few storage boxes at the dollar store, bought buns for tomorrow's lunch. Still too early for cheap gas, so I went to Michael's. Of course I always find something to buy. This cancels out the cheap gas. Sigh... can't help it, though...

Around 6 mom phoned me, saying the power was out again! Yikes!! What was Hydro doing?!?!?! Mom couldn't cook so I was to pick up some take-out on my way back. However, half-an-hour later, the power came back, so I just went home.

That's 3 times in 3 days. A bit too often, don't you think, Hydro?

No comments: