Monday, August 09, 2010

Chiropractor

Thank God for chiropractor. (T_T) Ran into B at Elysian when I bought A's beans. Then I thought I'd stop by DeSerres to clear up that reserved bottle of ink. I got one at the Broadway branch and went to cancel in person on the same day, but it didn't seem to get through. I still received an e-mail. Don't want to hold it up for any longer.
Right at Cambie and Broadway, a cop on bike stopped traffic. He made all south-bound cars turn right. Was there an accident or something? About 5 red lights later, a convoy of black cars passed by, south-bound of course. I see... that must be the visiting Harper. Funny they got stopped by a red light at 10th, only one block away. Haha! The traffic-conducting cop joined the convoy's tail end so he couldn't make it smooth. How ironic.

No comments: