Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cousins

(Picture was taken yesterday and unrelated to subject. Not just figs, those shells are on the plums too.)
Cousin L is in town. I haven't seen her for... geese, I can't remember! Must be a good 10 years, or more. I can't even remember what she looks like. Cousin M (and her husband) are also in town, but we get to see them annually. With cousin D and T, and cousin L's son-in-law and grandson, we had a big dinner tonight at a table for 12.

Aaaargh... forgot to take Pinky pictures!!!! I was tired and hungry, though. Did jewelry all day. Went onto Second Narrows and oops! Should have taken Lion's Gate! Auto pilot was in charge. Ended up driving double the distance. (T_T) Was trying to leave early but turn out leaving late. I arrived at the restaurant 30 minutes late. Sigh... Luckily they didn't wait for me. Or else I'd have to bury my head in the ground.

Have to say, this morning's traffic was one of the smoothest I've ever experienced, despite all the constructions.

No comments: