Thursday, June 09, 2011

Richmond pick-up

Picked up A for a few errands in Richmond. I wanted to see if the Dollar Giant there still has those plastic boxes. A needed to pick up a computer he ordered, and return the shower curtain hooks to Ikea. After checking their store hours, the logic was (1) Dollar Giant, (2) computer case, (3) Costco, (4) Ikea.

I was prepared to be disappointed, but very glad that this branch still have some plastic boxes (together with some other craft stuff which are usually sold out elsewhere). After struggling for a while, I ended up buying 10. This way I don't have to worry. A came back from Memory Express next door empty handed. But he wasn't looking to buy anything anyway.

The computer case pickup was smooth too. So was the Ikea return. We ate dinner there. Then I dropped A off at his place and watched him assemble a computer with the new case. Thanks for helping me wash those pants. I'm afraid my dad might destroy those brand new pants which I haven't even worn once.

No comments: