Saturday, June 18, 2011

Recycle

Finally started dumping a bunch of stuff to recycling. At this rate, will I be able to clean up the house before cousin K arrives? Also helped A dump some of his. Looks like we both have a bit more to go.

First time trying the Angus burger at McDonald's. It was good, but looking back, too big for me. My stomach felt heavy for the rest of the day.

Then it was a series of shopping. While A went to the electronics stores, I went to the bead stores. Surprisingly, this it the first time ever that I finished before he did. Then some pastry at a Italian bakery we've been wanting to go forever. And grocery at Price Smart. Got mini fruit tarts at Maxim's for tomorrow's father's day. Hung out at A's place till late. He finally continued on the home-made audio equipment project he started... geeze... I don't even remember when! Must be at least 2 - 3 years old. It's like my beading stuff. I keep buying materials, but loose steam. A project takes forever to complete. So I'm glad he's gonna finish this one.

No comments: