Monday, June 13, 2011

Referral

Went to get a neurologist referral from my family doctor as instructed by our case manager. Not sure how this will turn out, but I know I don't feel good seeing a psychiatrist first.

Stopped by DeSerres afterward to see if there are new clearance items. The reason why they have been getting rid of stuff is revealed. They'll be moving to a less accessible location this fall. I ran out of time and didn't take a good look. At least the paper embossing templates were half price, but the one I had my eyes on for months was sold out. Oh well. I'm glad to be able to shop at a discount, but at the same time sad because their new location is out of the way.

Have been trying to make room for those storage boxes... still not much luck. Am I getting like a pack rat like my dad? It was a shock to realize I also tend to put out an OK face to the world... And I must be subconsciously thinking having problems is shameful.

No comments: