Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Visit

Our case manager came for a one-hour visit to update and better understand our situations. I asked if she told the dispatcher that I was threatening to hurt myself. She said she didn't, and it was a misunderstanding. (Then why did she call the cops?) She did another questionnaire. The result is, dad needs to go to a special care unit thanks to his behavior problems. This, is the same as last time. As he will only get worse, isn't this a waste of time? On the other hand, I do appreciate her giving me pointers for rehab. Thanks. She asked for my family doctor's number but couldn't get through. So she gave the form to me. When I last looked, my doctor charges $15 to fill forms. And that was quite a while ago. It could easily be more now. And, of all the things I dislike, is to go onto antidepressant, which my doctor seems to push. (T_T) Sigh...

At around 4:30, mom asked dad to hang some laundry dry, left him alone for a minute, and found him tearing up my Calvin Klein panties with a pair of pliers. It's fake Calvin Klein, but it's one of my better pairs. (T_T) I worry that he might start tearing up more of my clothes. There is no peace in my heart. And no body in this world can understand this stress. I'm suck literally with a monster, and afraid to buy nice clothes... or wash them.

No comments: