Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Glass jars

Mom made a cushion cover with shower curtain to protect the leather sofa from dad's pee. He hates it and went to seat on the love seat. Mom's effort completely wasted. I think it's more like he refuse to accept the fact that he's incontinent. Sigh...

I lost my lid again from hearing dad say "you're insane" (He's the one insane)
I return "yes I'm insane, because of you. You're the one insane."
Dad "not my problem."
I snapped
I was washing dishes at the time. I ran in front of him and shook water off my wet hands onto his face.
He dodged, calling me insane again.

As I was erupting, he kept "organizing" things on the living room dining table that I spent an hour to tidy up last night. I really snapped and threw the stuff he scattered out into the garbage can. Then I washed all the empty glass jars that he's been keeping around, something for his treats, and removed them from that table. No stuff, no mess. Period.

*%#^$*%%+$)#*@^$(#+_#&#



Eat-out day with brother's gang at our "regular" Taiwanese restaurant.

No comments: