Wednesday, June 01, 2011

First day of June

There you go, half a year gone already. Scary. Too scary. Failed to set up a seller's account at Etsy "in the first half of the year". Sigh... I still don't know what to name my shop...

Brother came for a haircut after lunch while I was about to wash my hair. (Sorry.) It worked out fine at the end, though. Phew... Then I walked to the bank to take care of the C card bill. Legs were still sore. Took the chance to reset my internet banking password. I haven't used it for over 5 years and of course forgot it long ago. Thanks to that, I missed the epost sign up deadline. (T_T) The B card is also doing something weird. I'm already on epost with that, but they want everyone to agree to give up the rights to a printed bill. Is this legal???? I'm definitely not comfortable to click "agree". Am I a chicken?

Need 2 more of those plastic storage boxes form the neighbour dollar store... but they sold out! OMG I can't believe it! Don't tell me they are phasing it out!!!!! I'll have to drive to another branch and stock up! (T_T)

Mom made yet another startling discovery about dad. He has been smearing snot onto the roll of toilet paper while sitting on the toilet, which makes the layers of paper stick to each other and can't be unrolled. That's super gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have to use that same roll of toilet paper TOO!!!!!! She also caught him taking whole rolls of toilet paper and wipe his nose directly with it as a block instead of unrolling pieces of paper.

Why is God having so much fun torturing us?

No comments: