Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Earring posts

The last Etsy order arrived. It's 400 earring posts from a mainland Chinese seller... but there are only 337 plus 5 "heads". 71 of them are not straight (slightly wavy). Is this normal? Am I being scammed? Should I complain? Why am I scared of complaining? Am I afraid of revenge negative rating???? Why do I have to feel this way?????Has the system failed me??????

Dad's been even more out of control and wetting his pants back to back leaving puddles on the floor since the urologist visit. Can't beleive he still stubbornly insists those are "just water" and "it wasn't him". Of course he refuses diapers. Sigh... (T_T) Mom speculates that the camera might have done some damage. After all, he peed some blood after the exam. I feel sorry for him on that, but no excuse for not wearing diapers and insists that he doesn't have a problem.

Eat-out day with brother's gang at the small Shanghai restaurant near his place. Handed over the NY souvenirs. Exchanged some NY talk. No pictures yet because I still can't get my computer to read A's card.

Missed the deadline of the credit card online sign up because I forgot my account's password. (T_T) Turn to Etsy, then took too long to come up with a name for my shop. I'm still totally lost on that. Hunt down some free banners and time was up. So... none of the two got done. (T_T)

No comments: