Sunday, May 29, 2011

Glasses

Took S to Richmond for glasses frames shopping. He's been to 5 other stores already. I'm glad he found one he likes at the end. (I still think the thinner frame looks better, though...) Seems like the staff at Osaka Optical took him straight to the most expensive frames right away... not nice, not nice. But S didn't border to look around either.

After we dropped S off at the station, A remained in the back seat. It's not the first time. He tends to like that. I can't help but wonder, is he just too lazy to move, or dose he not want to sit with me? Either way, the effort of moving to the front seat is greater than the desire to sit with me. Hmm...

Nevertheless, thanks A for the computer help (and grilling the pork). I'm so sorry the vampire gave me a surprise attack. It's not supposed to show up until 6 days later. There's something wrong... (T_T)

No comments: